- Andrea Zanin has posted a list of books on kink/BDSM by black and POC authors.
- The Kinkycast podcast episode 331 has interviews with three veteran elders of the gay kink/leather world, Guy Baldwin, Hardy Haberman, and Race Bannon, with personal leather histories reaching back as far as 1965.
- American Sex Podcast interviews erotica publisher and author Cecilia Tan (who published my first short story in her S/M Futures anthology, way back in the day) who talks about alt.sex.bondage and the crossover of the nerd and kink communities in the early 90s.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has put a damper on any sort of in-person sexual contact. Boing Boing says the New York Health Department has published advice on staying safe by shifting to non-contact forms of sex, including streaming chat parties, sexting and what kind of sound like glory holes. “‘Make it a little kinky,’ the memo states. ‘Be creative with sexual positions and physical barriers, like walls, that allow sexual contact while preventing close face to face contact.'”
- Madison Young is launching a travel docuseries, Submission Possible “The Revry show explores ‘the queer sexual underground’ of international destinations, including an inside look at a locale’s kink, fetish, and BDSM culture.” It will launch on the LGBTQ+ streaming service Revry TV on June 19th.