- Profile of Henry Kenneth Bulmer, who wrote a series of exploitation novels concerning antebellum slavery, under the pen name of Clint Rockman. This was a sub-genre of novel popular in the 1970s but didn’t last into the 1980s.
- Discussion of the character Iron Bull as a positive depiction of a dominant in the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition, compared to Venus in Furs and Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Advocate’s slideshow on LGBTQ people of color in the leather/festish scene.
- Nine of the most iconic retro BDSM illustrators
- The Rise of BDSM (Sub)culture and Its (Dis)contents: A Literature Review, by Ying-Chao Kao